Martin 000C Nylon - Natural
Martin 000C Nylon Cutaway Acoustic-electric Guitar at a Glance:
- The perfect nylon-string guitar for acoustic players
- Choice tonewoods - Sitka spruce meets Sapele
- Ready for the stage with Fishman electronics
The perfect nylon-string guitar for acoustic players
Many acoustic players shy away from nylon-string guitars due to the extra wide nut width. Martin's 000C Nylon features a slightly wider 1-7/8" nut width, making it perfect for all players. This guitar is the perfect way to bring the sweet sound of nylon string to your playing without hassle.
Choice tonewoods - Sitka spruce meets Sapele
The Martin 000C Nylon, is a prime example of the high-quality tonewoods Martin selects for their instruments. It features a solid Sitka spruce top, which gives you detailed projection with the perfect amount of sparkle. The 000C Nylon's sapele back and sides give you a warm and mellow quality, similar to mahogany, providing it with an all-around balanced tone.
Ready for the stage with Fishman electronics
You'll be ready to perform with Martin's 000C Nylon, which comes equipped with Fishman's F1 Analog electronics system. Fishman is a leader in acoustic amplification, and it shows in the natural tone it reproduces in the 000C Nylon acoustic-electric. The Fishman F1 system can replicate the sound of various studio microphones, for incredible tone on stage or recording directly.
Martin 000C Nylon Cutaway Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Martin designed nylon-string guitar with cutaway and electronics
- Fishman F1 electronics make this guitar ready for stage and studio
- Sapele back and sides with spruce top give this nylon-string guitar warm, detailed tone
- Wider nut is perfect for fingerstyle players